HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, January 19, 2009

Farbenmix Anna

I finished it. I found this Cord at Joann's several months ago and was not sure what to do with it, until now. I love the bright colors, I think it's perfect for Valentines Day. Unfortunately I was only able to make C her dress...I thought I had bought 2 yards of each fabric, but no, only 1 yard so I will have to make M her dress later. Maybe i'll go scout the Valentines fabrics tomorrow :)

This pattern is excellent for beginners, just make sure to really look at the pattern and trace the correct lines for the size. I used size 98/104 (3-4T) I never add seam allowances for my patterns because C is so tiny, (a true bean poll) but it is recommended if you have a "normal" child to add the allowances. This dress is still a little large on her, but that just means she will get to ware it forever...and when it's too short, it will transform into a cute top with appliqued jeans!


2 comments:

tichat said...

She s very nice. Look so cute Love what you done .

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Thanks tichat! I love visiting your blog....I can't speak/read French, but I like to look at the pics...haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...