HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy - McCall's Pattern

I took two days off last week from sewing which was really weird for me because I really did not know what to do with myself. My husband literally caught me spinning in circles in the back room because I did not know where I was going or what I was going to do when I got there. It's been so long since I have sat and actually watched t.v. (usually it's just back ground noise while I'm working) so to sit and try and make it through a movie without wanting to jump up and run to the machine because I got an idea was really very hard, but I made it through.

So I tried to get back on the machine Sunday night and realized that I am once again having issues with the bobbin thread. Aghhh, it's just so aggravating! It has to be the tension controls or maybe the thread/needle ratio, but I was not in the mood to figure it out right then. So there it sits, almost mocking me...will it work this time or will I be heading for a stroke? Guess i'll know when my left side starts going numb.

Regardless, I thought since I needed to keep my hands busy I would start a new project for my youngest. I found a cute McCall's pattern for winter made with fleece.



I'm totally in love with Fleece this year, not sure why but Joann's has some wicked cute printed Fleece this season. So with the above Brown and Pink Fleece shown I an just going to make a simple top and then I have solid Pink matching Fleece I will make the pants from. Should be adorable!! I hope me machine starts to cooperate with me soon though or Lord knows what will happen.


1 comments:

LVP said...

Good for you girly! The girls are getting so big! I am sending out the Birthday Gifts today so keep an eye out for them. The are coming by way of UPS. Love ya! Hugs and kisses to everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...