HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let Me Introduce Myself...

My name is Stephanie and I am a mommy to 2 beautiful girls, a military wife and recently a new WAHM. My girls are my life, my husband my love and my new business venture is frankly to keep my sanity from the above mentioned..haha

Really, I love creating and working with my hands. In High school I was always painting, drawing or writing poetry. I didn't really get into sewing until I busted my knees and had to be laid up after surgery. My mom introduced me to quilt making since it was something I could do while in bed. Once I was up and mobile again life went on and I stopped sewing until we bought our new home. In needing to make curtains for my eldest daughters room and the soon to be nursery I borrowed a girlfriends sewing machine and went to work. I had forgotten how much fun it was and since that day I haven't stopped sewing.

I recently have opened a store online called "Sew Fierce". My main goal is to offer mom's cute, handmade items at a reasonable price. I've been to so many site and seen so many adorable outfits and gifts that I would love to have, but frankly being a SAHM and military wife I just can not afford $60 for a dress and I know there are many mommies out there like myself. So I thought what if I made the same type of things that my girls wear and use and sold it a price that was affordable? After throwing the idea around and getting so much encouragement from my hubby, family and friends www.sewfierce.com was born!

Now, my goal for this site is to keep in touch. Chat about new sites and or blogs I find that I think are cool and you might like too. What ideas or patterns am I working on now and hopefully if I am computer savvy enough, adding some tutorials. Also don't be surprised to find a few "is it time for the straight jacket and padded cell?". I love my girls, but lord do they challenge me sometimes.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...