HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, September 26, 2008

"Wanda" You Rock! Ottobre Patterns {Sewing}





I was introduced to Ottobre and Farbenmix a while ago by my girlfriend Deb and fell in love with the Euro styles, patterns and fabrics (wish I could afford the fabrics). I finally bought my first Farbenmix pattern from an awesome site Banberry Place. It arrived on Weds and yesterday I spent the day making my first pair for C. LOVE IT! I also bought the Isabelle pattern and can't wait to get started on that one, but I will definitely be making more of these pants soon but with a few changes. I added a 1/4" seam allowance to this pattern (pattern has no seam allowance) but my daughter is so skinny that I think I will just cut the pattern as is so it fits her better, I did an elastic waistband for this pair and I think I will try the zipper and top button to get a smoother look around her waist instead of the gathered look elastic makes...we'll see how it turns out :)









0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...