HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Baby - Baby Lock Serger








We have a new addition to our family and I could not be more excited (insert squeal here). I got my first Serger! I have been finishing my seems with Zig Zag stitches and all you sewers know it's kinda the long way of doing it, but at least it was a finished look. So anyways, bright and wicked early on Saturday morning I went to our local Sew & Vac store thanks to by girlfriend Deb's recommendation and bought my Baby Lock! It's not as fancy as Deb's (she has the The Imagine), but it suites me perfect for now. Plus the store owner said if I wanted to upgrade to the The Imagine in a few months, he would buy back my BL at full purchase price! So of course i'm sewing up a storm right now just so I test out all the cool stitches features, i'm having so much fun!!

Here's a pic of my little sewing corner...





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...