HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, July 7, 2013

BabyGanics Pure Mineral Sunscreen Review



BabyGanics is a product we have used in our home since my first review of their Foaming Hand Sanitizer back in 2012. So with summer approaching rapidly out here in NEPA I was thrilled when they called on me again to review their new product Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30. Sunscreen has always an important product in my life during the summer months. Even though I am from sunny California and have spent hundreds of hours at the beaches my Scottish heritage prevents me from tanning. In fact my pale freckled skin will burn faster than the beach bonfires on a warm summer night.

Now that I have girls with the same fair pale skin it is even more important but how do you find one that not only will protect them but is made without all those harmful chemicals I try to avoid? BabyGanics is the answer!



BabyGanics pure mineral 30+SPF lotion provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and even moisturizes as it protects.  So go ahead and use it everywhere….face and body – BabyGanics has your little one covered! 
  • NO PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles or Fragrances
  • Non-chemical sunscreen moisturizes and protects sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, tear free formula is perfect for full body coverage
  • Non-whitening formula absorbs easily
The past few weeks I have had the perfect opportunity to try out the Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Sunscreen. The weather went from cool and rainy to hot and muggy in just a day's time and in between attending local car shows, visiting with friends at the lake and even simply tending to our garden, we have been out in the sun.

I found the BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Sunscreen to be wonderful. Some sunscreens are very watery and thin, BabyGanics is thick and creamy. I wouldn't say it has a scent, definitely no fragrance, but it does have a slight clean smell I like. I did have to rub it in real good because it is thick, but I would rather do that and know they are protected than use some watery mess or a spray full of chemicals. 

With all the time we have spent in the sun the girls never burned or even got red. I felt good that they were so well protected and with a product with no chemicals and made in the USA! If you prefer a spray sunscreen BabyGanics has you covered with their Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Sunscreen Spray SPF 30. Need a higher SPF? Again, you are covered. Try BabyGanics Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50 in a cream or a spray!



BabyGanics is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers in baby-safe and environmentally-safe products, is proud to protect you and your little one with their Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion 30+SPF. This lotion not only protects your children against the harsh broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays of summertime but also moisturizes all the meanwhile. Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested and approved, this mineral based lotion retains its waterproof and SPF qualities for up to 80 minutes – even after all the fun water sports! With easy application, this lotion is the best in targeting all of the key areas of protection. Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion is available in a 4oz. tube retailing for $10.99 and can be purchased at Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Babiesrus.com and Diapers.com


Disclaimer: I was contacted via email to write a review. I received the previously mentioned product free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. All comments and opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...