HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kids Xlear Nasal Spray Review


Stuffy noses are annoying for us as adults, but for kid's it's down right miserable. And if your children are like mine and have allergies, forget about it. So what do you do to try and help them get relief? Sure I can dose them with Benadryl or some other over the counter decongestant, but I really dislike loading my kids up on medication. If I can, I like to be as natural and holistic as possible.


Let me introduce you to Xlear. A all natural, drug free, saline nose spray. My family has used Xlear for years. My grandmother, the very holistic chic she is, introduced me to it while stationed in VA. Even back then I would use it for the girls. The original Xlear is a spray mist which they did not always appreciate. So I was really excited when a Xlear rep contacted me about a review for the new Kid's Xlear!

My package arrive just in the nick of time. C was just starting to get really stuff and frustrated. The Kids Xlear is not a mist but a squeeze bottle so it was very easy to administer. She laid her head in my lap and I dropped just 1 drop of the Kid's Xlear in each nostril. It worked so well for her almost immediately that for the next week in the mornings, she would bring the bottle to me. She would stay free and clear for the rest of the day, yay!

Our Nasal Spray is a combination of xylitol and saline nasal spray that has shown to be effective in soothing and moisturizing the sinuses and nasal passages.

The Xlear Nasal Spray line contains xylitol, purified water, salt, and grapefruit seed extract as a preservative. Using xylitol nasal spray allows us to have a hyper-osmotic solution which helps pull moisture toward it. This action keeps the nasal passages and sinuses moist and clean for a much longer time than saline alone. Xylitol is the ingredient that sets our nasal spray apart from all of the other nasal sprays on the market.

The Xlear Nasal Spray line are all natural products, we do not use chemical antihistamines or decongestants that can leave your airways and sinuses dry. When your sinuses and airways are dry it leaves them vulnerable for increased infections." To learn more about xylitol visit their Research Page.

I highly recommend Xlear nasal spray for the whole family. With all the unavoidable contaminants we get from our environment, food and really in everything we touch and do, it's nice when we have a choice of natural products to help build our body back up.




Disclaimer: I was contacted by a rep for Xlear. I was given the above mentioned product free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. All opinion expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Great review as always, Steph!

Happy Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...