HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shelter Island {photography}





Linked up to: Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes For Mom

10 comments:

colleen said...

Love that cloud cover and shimmer.

Marissa said...

I love Shelter Island! Such a pretty and peaceful place.

heavenisabookstore said...

The second photo is incredible with the clouds like that!

Veronica Lee said...

Lovely postcard-perfect captures, Steph!

Have a nice day!

PippaD said...

Stunning photos! I would expect to see them in a book.

Lizzie said...

Wow, that second one is incredible!
Happy WW!

LucidLotus said...

The first photo looks almost historic. Lovely.

LifeRamblings said...

wow, the second pic looks amazingly beautiful.

Buckeroomama said...

These are beautiful! I love the b/w shot.

Serendipityissweet said...

Gorgeous! Well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...