HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sliders & Mommy Bento #9



Identical boxes made for C & M
In our Easy Lunch Boxes containers is a Slider burger, carrots with hummus,
 celery with cream cheese and carrot flowers,
 mini heirloom tomatoes, watermelon stars and flowers and baby bell cheese. 



Mommy Bento #9
Cheeseburger sliders with the works and my ultimate favorite pasta and spinach salad.

It has been a wicked busy weekend. Actually my weekend started last Thursday when my girlfriend from high school came into town with her two teenage daughters, niece and nephew. I was blown away! It had been 7 years since I have seen her girls and now their all grown up and gorgeous. As for my girlfriend she looks just like she did in high school, beautiful. We realized it's been almost 21 years since we first met...wow what a lifetime. So they crashed with us Thursday and of course we stayed up until after midnight catching up. Friday my girls and I spent most of the day with them in Mission Beach and then her and I met up with another high school buddy for cocktails at the beautiful Se Hotel in downtown San Diego.

Then Saturday we had family from LA drive down and we had a small combined birthday get together for my Grams, hubby and M. We BBQ'd, played cards and Password which come to find out I am pretty good at giving the clues...just not guessing them..lol Sunday we headed to Temecula to hang out with friends for their daughters 4th birthday. So this is why I have not been as active on my blog or stalking yours as I usually am. Frankly I do not see it getting any calmer. My "sister from another mister" is getting married next month and I am so excited for her. She is truly a beautiful girl inside and out and never thought she would meet "the one". She resided herself to living single for the rest of her life until fate stepped in and brought her her fiancée. Congrats baby girl, you deserve all the happiness life has to bring you and I am so thrilled that he makes you feel like the queen that you are!!

So these bento's are made from the leftover slider burgers we bbq'd on Saturday...so delish! In the mommy bento is my ultimate favorite salad ever!!! Pasta and Spinach with crumbled Gorgonzola and Champagne dressing. Sharon from Mama's a Mess first introduced my to this at a playdate when we were in VA. Ever since then I have not been able to stop craving it. I will literally eat it for days and never get sick of it. It is so simple to make and so delicious you have to try it for yourself! To get her recipe click HERE.


7 comments:

Beth Reed said...

That is absolutely adorable! I'm a new follower from MBC and would love for you to come visit me over at http://www.createyourtraditions.com. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute bento! I love hummus, it's such a great dip for kids.

Veronica Lee said...

Adorable!! Can't wait to see what's next!!

Have a nice day, sweetie!!

Shannon said...

Very cute! F&B like their celery sticks that way too. Just bought a bag of baby carrots and score! Lots of fat ones for the fondant cutters. ;o)

Happy Little Bento said...

Those are adorable! I love sliders!

momof2 said...

I love the looks of your bentos - they are so appetizing! Huumus is divine ... I am kind of on a binge of huumus lately. I even looked up whether you can eat too much ... low and behold - many people wondered the same. So, I guess I am ok. :-)

***Sharon*** said...

Everytime I see the salad dressing in the store I think of you! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...