HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quick N Easy Dog Beach Bento






Salami & cheese sami's, mini orange, sliced apple, strawberry, grapes, blueberries, snap peas and a mini bell cheese with a little dog cut out.


This was our quick made bento's. The other day we took Sookie to Dog Beach to run and frolic in the surf while the girls collected sea shells.  I knew my girls would say they wanted a snack as soon as we got in the car....and they did, so I made these simple bento's to take with us. I could have made it more exciting but I did do a doggie cut out on the mini bell...kinda ties in with what we did that day...lol

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks tastey! :)

Have a fun time at the beach. (I'm SO jealous!)

Melissa said...

Looks tastey! :)

Have a fun time at the beach. (I'm SO jealous!)

Melissa said...

Whoa, Blogger totally spazzed out!

***Sharon*** said...

You are too much! The dog cut out is impressive! I would've settled for the shape of a bone! lol

House Of Aqua said...

I am taking note of your bento lunches for when Alexa starts kindergarten a year from now and I will have to pack her lunch. ~ Kelly

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love it and it's quick and easy too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...