HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, January 11, 2010

R.I.P My Dearest Cammy and Thank You Trista!

Today she finally gave up. We have been together for the past 4 years. She was there to capture both of the girls milestones. She helped bridge the long gap from East Coast to West Coast and keeping our family close together. She worked very hard in every aspect of my life, family, business and my blog and now she is no more. I am talking about Cammy my camera. I noticed she was fading during Christmas, and I begged her to hold out. To help me create great holiday reunion memories, and she did. Today I wanted to use her to take great pictures of the girls with Sookie, but she told me she had had enough. What the hell am I going to do know? I am lost without a camera and since we just had Christmas it's not like I have the funds to run out and buy another...ughh this sucks! Not having a camera is like me not having a scale...it's horrifying!

One of the things  I wanted to take a picture of and share today was an adorable pink personalized card from Trista Sutter (from the Bachelorette) I received in the mail today. I gifted her a few items for Blakesley Grace who was born on April. So it was very nice to receive a personal, hand written note of appreciation from her.

This was not the note sent, but the card was from the same stationary line so you can imagine how cute it is.



This is what it said....

"Stephanie-
I am so sorry for my incredible delay, but I still wanted to personally thank you for the monogrammed wipes case & adorable dress you sent as part of the Celebrity Chitt gift basket. Please know that your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.

All the best, Trista Sutter"

How sweet was that! Just shows what type of person she is that even after all these months she still wanted to say thank you. I have to say I have gifted to several celebs over 2009 and she is the only one who has made an effort, so thank you Trista it means the world to me :)

This is what I made for Blakesley....






If the fabric for this dress looks familiar...you may have seen it before. I made the same dress for Katie's daughter ER from Katie's Nesting Spot. Katie won a free custom dress from one of my giveaways and while we were looking over fabric choices she mentioned she liked this combo. I told her normally my dresses are OOAK (one of a kind) and that I had already made that for Trista Sutters new daughter, but for her I would make it for ER too (because Katie is just the sweetest ever). I told her ER could say she had the same dress that was designed for a celeb baby. Granted, I do not think ER actually cares but ya know...lol







Isn't she just the cutest little model? So who knows, maybe one of these days we'll get to see Blakesley in her dress on the streets of LA with her family, or maybe a photo of her wearing it in a mag...ya never know!

Oops just realized the return address is from Colorado, guess we won't be running in to her in LA..lol



Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I know your pain. I was without a camera for like 4 months! I finally got a new one for Christmas. What's even funnier, is that "Cammy" is my son's nickname!

Juliana said...

Just beautiful!!!! I LOVE it! I need to check out all the stuff you make!

Unknown said...

Woman, you scared the crap out of me! I thought you were morning a friend that had a pulse!

I understand what you mean about a camera though, I have a hard time not picking mine up everyday.

RIP Cammy!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That was so sweet of you to make those gorgeous items for her!

monica said...

That is so cool that you got an actual thank you for your hard, beautiful work! That stuff is very pretty! How cool!

Unknown said...

I love it when we find a celebrity who truly is true to who she is...a good person first and a celebrity second.
You make the most beautiful items!

Carma Sez said...

wow! pretty incredible about the handwritten note. And how adorable is that dress????? not to mention the cutie pie model...

Katie said...

Wow I must not have gone back far enough, I didn't even see this one before! That is so cool that Trista wrote you a note and she so should since you're gifts were extra special. I love the dress, and even if ER doesn't care that a celeb has one I might have let it drop once or twice or ten times:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...