HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday



Stop by Supah's and play along with Post It note Tuesday. All instructions are on her blog!





 

 


 











Photobucket

8 comments:

Lucy said...

This is my first Post It Note Tuesday and just dropping by.
Sounds like your little girls are being little girls and it is right at that dead time of winter which makes everyone a little more itchy!

Anonymous said...

I'm badly in need of Friday. Great post-its!

Mrs. M said...

Yeah, it feels like a Thursday at least! :)

Chief said...

I agree! it should totally be Friday! It seems like January weeks are twice as long as any other month!

Emily - faliLV said...

Cute cute - I like the bum one! :)

BNM said...

Lol my son will get right in my face and say the same thing over and over again!! haha
Love the post its :) saw ur link on Supah's page!

Now following you :)

http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com

My Trendy Tykes said...

I sure wish it was friday too.

I don't even know why we need Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

They are pretty useless if you ask me.

Lee-Ann said...

lol at the therapist post, ain't it the truth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...