HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday



Stop By Supah's and play along!











 








Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be starting an insanity club shortly

Lothiriel said...

I hear ya, on the Cowboys!! What the hell, man!! At least they advanced, though.

Mrs. M said...

I know those poor Cowboys!!

Christine said...

Cowboys!?!?! I'm from Philly...so...nevermind! :o) Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods. Your blog is oh so pretty and I'm loving the tunes. Great feel.....

Mae Rae said...

This was great. I am with you on the honey being home....I would stand for you. Just give them my number. Hubbies on vaca are def insanity plea. Or justifiable homicide.

Together We Save said...

I just love the post it Tuesday posts!!

Sorry about the cowboys!!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

The prince is from TX and he was really pissed too! I love the one about your honey! Classic. ;)

Dawn said...

Love your Stick Its! Soo cute.
I can't ever think up something cute like those and others I have read today.

Thanks for stopping by my place.
Really appreciate the comment.

~Dawn
http://dumbdawn.blogspot.com

P.S
Following you now.

Chief said...

Sorry I am not a cowboys fan! Still friends?

Great Post its!

Anonymous said...

I know what happened with the Cowboys?

monica said...

I love the post it notes! That is great!

Vanessa said...

So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...