HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, January 25, 2010

Friend Makin Monday





So I was visiting some of my SITSta's blogs (what's a SITSta? Check it out)and I came across Sugar 'N Spice & Mostly Nice (lol love the name)..so anyways she is participating in Friend Makin Monday hosted by Amber at {aefilkins}. Now you know how I love to find new link ups, ie..Post It Tuesday, WW, ect..so yay..another one ofr me to have fun with!
Okay here we go....

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window... It is a beautiful sunny day with fluffy white clouds. I see my neighbors building a new fence (our common fence went down during last weeks storm). Wonder how much they will get done since there is another storm coming tonight.

I am thinking..... It's 12:30 and it's awesome I get to eat Apple Cinnamon Cheerios for lunch. I wonder if M will finish her whole lunch today...wait...where's the dog!

I am thankful... for the love of my life and my beautiful girls. As long as we are all together, we can do anything and anywhere the military wants to put us.


I am praying.. okay I tried. I had it posted for less than 2 minutes but I'm not ready. I could feel my anxiety rising, I had to delete what was written here previously. I am not ready. I pray someday I will be able to open that part of myself up to everyone, and I tried, but it's not time yet. Sorry if your like "wtf is she talking about"... just ignore this part..lol Someday I will explain :)



I am reading... Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan. Love him, love his shows. We DVR all the episodes for reference.

I am creating.... nothing right now. Hopefully I will have time soon to get back to sewing.


From the kitchen.... Listening to M talk to Sookie while Sookie chews away on her squeaky toy, it's so cute!


Around the house.....CNN in the background, stuffing from Sookies toy all over my living room rug...and the wafting smell of a dirty diaper...think someone needs to be changed..be right back.


One of my favorite things....the smell of muffins baking in the oven.


A few plans for the rest of the week.... tomorrow after school we are going to visit with some friends (finally another adult to talk to..hubby doesn't count..lol), since it will start raining again they say guess it will not be an exciting week. Breakfast, school, home, lunch school, home, dinner, bed..wow so boring! I will try to get a good walk or run in with Sookie in between brakes in the rain.


 








Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandy said...

My day started off with lots of rain and wind, but now the sun is shining brightly and it's gorgeous out!

Have a great day!

Dawn said...

Welcome to FMM!! Glad you found Amber's blog. She's a sweetheart.

Great answers on this meme.

Adult time is so important when you're home with little ones all day.

We are supposed to get snow this week here in OK. Oh, boy! LOL!

Unknown said...

LOL I get it. I never really open up publicly so it affects my blog and everything else. I pray for the strength to get through it and I hope one day you can to. Happy FMM!

Unknown said...

Loved reading your Friend Makin' Mondays post. Hope you have a great week!

Trudie said...

This post is very honest and it gives everyone a small glimps into your life, as bloggers we "expose" our lives on so many different levels - I also feel that some things need to be kept private, and I totally agree with you that you shouldn't post something if you are not ready or comfortable with it.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful life with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...