HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Won...Again!

Wow I can not believe my luck! I was notified a little while ago that I had won a prize on the UBP and it is from my top 10 pics.


47 –
Choice of Pink or Green Fuzzy Monkey Headphones by Justice for Girls
Provided by: Seccy Mama



Are they not just stinking adorable!! When I found out I won I had C look at the pic of "her prize" and she just loves them...and of course wants them right now. I told her they will be waiting patiently for her when we arrive to our new home. What a great "welcome to your new home" present.

Thank you so much Cat from Seccy Mama for the great giveaway!!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...