HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Wow another year behind us. I hope everyone had a wonderfully fun, relaxing and most importantly, a safe New Years. So much is going to happen this year I am very excited...and already so much to do. We only have 3 more months and we'll be moving back to the West Coast...that would be my "so much to do"...oh boy.

Anyways, as soon as I can (hopefully tomorrow) I will be posting weekly fun and affordable finds from Etsy and various websites I like to browse, so keep an eye out for that.

My New Year's wish for you all........

Love of your friends and family
Happiness in your heart
Laughter in your sole


..and a little Scottish luck....

~ There's Nae Luck Aboot the Hoose ~

May the best you've ever seen
Be the worst you'll ever see;
May a moose ne'er leave yer girnal
Wi' a teardrop in his e'e.
May ye aye keep hale and hearty
Till ye're auld enough tae dee,
May ye aye be just as happy
As I wish ye aye tae be.

(girnal - meal chest; moose - mouse)



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...