HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, December 22, 2008

Farbenmix Kim

I haven't sewn in awhile due to the holidays and being sick, and really I just have been uninspired and kinda blahh. I decided to take a couple days off and stay at home with the girls and relax (as much as I can). I thought I would finally get back to sewing since I received my new Farbenmix patterns a week or so ago. It was just what I needed to jump start me again. I am so happy with the outfit I made C...I love it! I used the Farbenmix Kim pattern and the Ottobre "Sweet'n Cosy" raglan-sleeve blouse and made the neckline like a scoop or drop neck. There is no tutorial for the Kim in English that I could find, so I had to use the German "Fotoanleitung". If I keep trying to read these instructions in German iI should be pretty fluent in 5 years or so...haha. I posted the tutorial I made on the right under the Roxy tutorial.




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...