HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, November 7, 2008

Ottobre

I just finished my first Ottobre pattern and OMG...it's fantastic if I do say so. I'm so excited to see it on C, but here it is after midnight....would it be wrong to wake her even just for a moment to try it on....haha. I would never, just because then I would have to deal with getting her back to sleep! She is not a good wake'r upper.

So tomorrow before school we will make a pit stop at the park. Right now the colors of the fall leaves are at their peak and the reflection on the lake is amazingly beautiful so it will be a perfect setting for this fall outfit.

Check back tomorrow afternoon EST and see the pics!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...