HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Official!!

We are moving back to SoCal!!! I'm so excited, hubby came home last night with paper orders in hand...San Diego here we come! I've mentioned before that I am a born and raised Cali girl. So many of mine and my DH's family members live in Cali. We've been away for almost 3 yrs and in that time we have had M. I just can't wait for our family members to meet the girls. Last time they saw C she was only 8 months old and no one but my mom has even met M. I know they are all very excited too to have us back home even if it's only for the next 3 years.

Of course there is always a catch to military life right? I love some of the people we have met and that our family has become close to... we consider them our family. The girls call them aunt, uncle and Nonna and of course the girls have their best friends. It's so hard to move to a new place, finally meet someone you adore and connect with and then pickup and leave..again. Such is military life I know, but it still sucks! However they will always remain loved by us and will always be called family.

6 months and counting ya'll!!!!!

2 comments:

***Sharon*** said...

I'm OFFICIALLY finding this out through your BLOG?!? Tsk...tsk....

Debra said...

I for one am one of the VERY unhappy people you are leaving behind =(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...