HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Looks Like Heaven On Earth


Photo Courtesy The Food Network

I love The Food Network. I love to watch it and spend time finding recipes on their site. Now besides my awesome girls and wonderful hubby, my next love is fabrics of course. I love fabrics and get such a school girl, giddy feeling sometimes when I come across something spectacular. Well I just found something to give the fabrics a run for their money.......S'mores Brownies.........Now how freakin yummy does that look! I haven't tried the recipe yet, but believe me I will be making this tomorrow. To try it for yourself click HERE for the recipe.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...