HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great Start To My Weekend!

I am having a great Saturday morning! Not only did the postman deliver my yard of fabric this week from Everyday Beautiful (and it is gorgeous) but I just saw that I won the Sarsaparilla Skirt and Vest giveaway from Grosgrain!!! I don't know what is going on, but i'm so excited. I am one of those people that say "I never win anything" and until lately it was so true and now i've won back to back months. I'm so glad I didn't buy C's Halloween outfit yet. She has decided she wants to be a "country singer". She saw it in a costume catalog that came in the mail last month and picked it out herself. I don't think she knows what a country singer is, but at least she doesn't want to be Buzz Lightyear anymore...haha. I can't wait to put it on her, she will be the best dressed for Halloween!

Here is my yummy fabric from Everyday Beautiful. Checkout her store on Etsy..Fabric Shoppe, it will make you drool!

Anne Marie - Chocolate Lollipops


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe....it looks yummy. And congrats on the win...how cool! Found your blog from Sew Mama Sew.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Thanks seemommysew. Let me know how the recipe turns out ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...