HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Strappy Sundress {Sewing}

Done! I made the dress yesterday with those fabrics from the previous post. I love it! I added a cute white tee underneath to keep her from getting chilled since her preschool over looks the water, and it looks just as cute without the shirt. The back is very different, the straps attach to a loop and tie. I decided to twist the straps down her back before I tied it off, I really liked the way it looks. This pattern is from Pretty Baby Boutique.







2 comments:

Debra said...

The dress is beautiful and the pictures are adorable!!

Annie said...

Your dress turned out awesome! so adorable :) Thanks for purchasing my pattern!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...