HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jammin with J-Animals {Review}




My girls love every fun commercial they see and of course they want all the "as seen on tv" gadgets, toys and more. Every year their wish lists consist mostly of these items. I hope they never discover QVC..lol So I knew when I received an email to review the J-Animals from Jay@Play how could I turn that down. I mean really, my girls would kill me.



J-Animals is a super fun "wearable stuffed animal". This cuddly stuffed animal has a secret compartment that once easily opened, unfolds into a wearable outfit! With three different sizes available kids and adults alike can enjoy the fun and comfort of J-Animals. J-Animals is made from soft fleece with elastic around the wrists and ankles. A wide zipper down the front makes it easy especially for kids to put it on themselves. When the wearable fun is over simply roll it up and it transforms back into a stuffed animal.




As you can see my oldest had so much fun trying out the "Zany Zebra" J-Animals we received. As a matter of fact I was taken back when she started jumping around singing the song from the J-Animals commercial. A) I had no idea she knew the song and B) it was just hilarious. I wished I could have got her on video!

J-Animals features five colorful characters: a su-purr cat, zany zebra, paw-sitively awesome dog, groovy giraffe and a magical unicorn. This is a creative and fun addition to any slumber party, outdoor movie night or just hanging out at home.

J-Animals is not available in stores but can be bought online easily on their website! You can also follow J-Animals through all your favorite social media sites... Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Disclaimer: I was contacted via email to write a review. I received the previously mentioned product free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. All comments and opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

How fun is that!!! Kids would adore these wearable stuffed animals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...