HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, June 6, 2014

Wood Watches by JORD Review and Giveaway #jordwatch



Life gets hectic and for the past few months I have been turning down requests for reviews. However when I read an email request from a JORD representative I was very intrigued. After checking out the website I knew I had to spread the word about JORD and their wood watches. That's right WOOD watches.


The beauty of these watches caught my attention right away but I was still amazed they were made from wood. I have never seen such a thing and knew I needed a closer look. Would they be heavy? Would the craftsmanship really be as pretty as the pictures online? I know it would be smashing on a guy but what would it look like on a feminine wrist?


Photo via my Instagram




My JORD package arrived and I was so excited! Let me tell you, it was so hard to choose which beautiful design to review. It literally took me two days but I finally decided and went with the Fieldcrest Black. If you follow me on Instagram you saw my immediate "wahoo" post. 

The JORD wood watch is even more stunning in person. Beautiful craftsmanship, color and I love the use of difference wood grains. Even more impressive is how light weight the watch is, like a feather!

Hubster has been a wood worker even before joining the Marine Corps over 23 years ago. He hand makes all the plaques for his Marines when they leave, so in our home wood becomes an often topic. When he got home I could not wait to show him the watch. He was floored and to the point that he wanted to steal it to show all the Marines at work..lol



JORD is a Swedish word for earth, soil and land. Beautiful name for a beautiful product. JORD uses woods from all over the word and combines various grains and natural colors to create a one of a kind, premium quality time pieces that are hand crafted from sustainable materials.

The people from JORD Wood Watches would like to share the love with one of our fabulous readers! One lucky winner will receive the same stunning watch I received, the Fieldcrest Black!! There are many ways to enter so do as many as you can to gain the max amount of entries! 




Disclaimer: I was contacted via email to write a review. I received the previously mentioned product free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. All comments and opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the giveaway.
*Fingers crossed!*

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats to the winner!

Hi Steph! It was such a wonderful surprise to have you drop by. Hope all is well with your family.

Hugs to your girls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...