HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mommy Bento / LunchBots



I finally purchased my first LunchBots. It's so pretty and shiny I almost didn't want to get it dirty...lol I bought the Duo because I loved the size and that it was divided. Inside I have leftover Boeuf Bourguignon with rice and a cherry blossom nori detail. The other side has a veggie mix of edamame, carrots, black beans and snap peas in the blue cup. Bread with hummus in the pink cup.

Linking to this weeks Whats For Lunch Week 24


Bento Lunch

2 comments:

oregonjewelry said...

Looks delicious. Lunch time!

Melissa said...

It looks great! I know what you mean about not wanting to get it dirty. I always take care to handwash and dry it carefully so it doesn't have any water spots marring it's beauty. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...