HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Tree and Daddy's Last Bento


C's Lunch

Tree shaped PB&J with fall leaf sprinkles, cheddar bunnies, grapes,
tomatoes and cauliflower.

Daddy Bento

Daddy's dino ended up with a broken leg but I was told he was still tasty..lol Cheddar bunnies, carrots, grapes and a mini muffin round out his lunch today.

Sadly today is the last day (for now) of the Daddy Bento's. Hubbz needs to lose a few pounds before his CFT (Combat Fitness Test), so he's hitting the Slim Fast. He did say that if I wanted to melt down his Slim Fast bars and mold them into fun shapes I could do that....lol  He's so silly!


Linking todays post with What's For Lunch Weds!! Stop by to see other awesome lunches made for kids by mommies.

10 comments:

Happy Little Bento said...

Cute sprinkles and dino!

Lia Chen said...

Colorful sprinkles, sweets! I bet the sprinkles gone first hehehe :)

Jaime Leigh said...

These are so awesome in everyway....I think I should make my lunch more fun like this!!!

Kids Dream Work said...

Love the colourful bento with fall leaf sprinkles!

Carma Sez said...

that mini muffin is either super-mini or those are huge grapes!!!

Sonoma Bento said...

Slimfast bentos! Ha ha! Right on, that would be hilarious.

1Kathleen said...

omygosh - a slim fast meal bar has 200 calories and more than 25% of those are from fat - you could put together a healthy bento with that many calories and he'd eat way more food.

House Of Aqua said...

More great ideas once again! Thanks!

My Mad World said...

How creative!! How do you come up with all the cute things you do!?! =)

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

Maybe I should start packing lunches for my man as well. He thinks it is cute what I pack for the girls. Your lunches are so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...