HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you!




I just got back from my date night with hubby (we saw Star Trek and it rocked) and come to find out I received the same lovely award from two of my new blogging buddies...Amy of The Thoughtful Parent and Kelli of Three Boys and a Dog. Thank you ladies for thinking of me to pass the award to :)


Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here we go...some of my newly discovered blogger friends....

But Mommy
The Morris Bunch Blog
MooBear Designs
Bundle 2 Baby
Saving Cents With Sense
The Snails Trail
Great Fun 4 Kids
A Simple Kind Of Life
My Brand Name Baby
A Party Of Six
Bouncing Off The Walls
8 Muddy Boots
Wisconsin Mommy
5 Little Monkeys
Spell Out Load



9 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

Wow!! Thank You for thinking of us!! Now to find 15 people who haven't already been awarded yet...

xo Steph

kw said...

Thank you for the awesome award! I love your blog, too!

Simoney said...

Hey Stephanie, thanks for the award! That's very kind of you! I will post it with a link to you in my sidebar! xx

Mommy24cs said...

Yay!!! My first award!!! Thank you so much!!! Can you tell I'm excited!! LOL

Colette S said...

Congrats on the award.

Sounds like you had a great time with hubs. I wish mine was that thoughtful this time around.

Mozer said...

Thank you so much for the award! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you for the award!! That is very sweet of you!

Pricousins said...

Thanks for the award! yes, I'm just getting over here & I'm very sorry! It's been hectic in my neck of the woods!

Crap though... 15 people? sheesh... that's alot... I'll have to think about this one and see if I have 15.

but THANK YOU for the award! I love your blog too!

Bundle 2 Baby said...

Thank you for the award!! Love your blog! You rock! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...