HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 Unimportant Things Tag

I have been tagged by Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot to play 6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy. Thanks Katie for the tag :)

Here are the three simple rules: Mention the person who tagged you and list six unimportant things that make you happy. Then tag six more blogs!


6 Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy:

1. The smell of fresh popcorn
2. Listening to the crash of waves
3. Sitting in silence at the park
4. Catching up on the phone with my girlfriends
5. Watching my girls pick flowers
6. Laying in my hubby's arms while watching tv


Now to tag six more bloggers to share some random bits of happiness with us all! I am going to follow Kathy's example and tag some of my newest blogger friends.

m.e.
Donna's World
Julie Chats
All Hail Queen Mommy
My Charmed Life
Small Town Louisiana Girl

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Thanks for the tag! :)especially like 5 & 6

Sarah said...

Thanks, this is a fun one!

Katie said...

Thanks for playing along, I love quick and easy tags they are so fun. I can't believe I forgot to mention the sound of waves! When we lived outside of San Fran we went down to Malibu and stayed at a place on the ocean and I loved falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Ah CA I do so miss you, why did we choose MI over the Long Beach area? Oh yeah, family...they better appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...