HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Original Loom Boom {Review}




Here I am, back again on my blog after a several month hiatus. I made a "resolution" to get back into blogging however have so far this year fallen short.So when I was contacted by a PR rep for The Original Loom Boom I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get the blog back up and running again.



I don't know about you but my girls each got a loom for Christmas with a zillion little rubber bands. Since Christmas I find the little bands and their finished bracelets all over my house!! The floor, stuffed in clothing drawers and even found one in my bathroom drawer. The Original Loom Boom is a product that keeps all your kids finished bracelets and those pesky loose bands all in one place.


The Original Loom Boom not only is perfect for organization but also makes a great display for all their creative work. The Original Loom Boom holds over 40 bracelets and can be found at Toys R Us online and in the stores. Retail price is $9.99. I am certainly happy to have this in my house. Now I just have to go track down all the other loose bracelets around the house so we can be organized!

Disclaimer: I was contacted via email to write a review. I received the previously mentioned product free of charge to review. I received no monitory compensation. All comments and opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.



4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

What a cool product! Great review, Steph!

So glad to have you back in blogosphere. I missed ya!

Carma Sez said...

love your new header! Good to see you again :-)

Jenni Price said...

Well hello again :) I love these types of bracelets...my daughter has made me 2 so far so that I can be "cool" Hehee!

Unknown said...

Great Review indeed!! I'm quire sure that this kind of wonderful review will assist everyone to understand that how original loom boom is vital for enhance the beauty, Keep up the good work :)
loom rubber bands

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...