HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FMD Day 9 & Slow Cooker Italian Chicken With Wild Rice For Dinner {no gluten}



Lunch 

Tuesday was a HUGE energy day! Dropped the girls off at the bus then Sookie and I went for a run. Came back did my 10 minuet abs (thanks Beachbody) and finished with squats. I still had so much energy that I decided to do 15 "burpees"..p.s. those suck! Never did them before but was inspired by my girlfriend Melissa who is a Beachbody Coach. Not sure I will ever do them again..lol, but I gave it a shot.

For breakfast I had my traditional oatmeal with diced fuji apples, cinnamon and nutmeg. For lunch I had leftover chicken sausage with brown rice pasta and veggies. This dish I made last week and I took the leftovers and frozen them for lunch this week. Such a fabulous idea! I just put a portion in a pot and in 5 minutes it was hated and ready to eat...delicious! You can find the recipe for the dish on THIS post.

Dinner

For dinner we tried a new recipe from The Fast Metabolism Diet book...Italian Chicken. You make it in the slow cooker and it is so simple! Chicken, diced tomatoes, garlic, onions, mushrooms, wild rice and dried herbs. I took the picture with my phone so while it doesn't look appetizing, it was extremely delicious!

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...