HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Pig Little Pig Let Me In {bento}



Yesterday I woke up with the song "The Three Little Pigs" by Green Jelly. More specifically the deep growl of "little pig little pig let me in", followed by the high pitched squeal..."Not by the hair on my chiny chin chin". I have no idea why, I haven't heard that song in awhile but it inspired the girls lunch!



Houses made from pears...

While making the bentos my girls woke and came downstairs. I started singing in my best growl.."little pig, little pig let me in". They laughed and called me crazy...whatever.




Little pig, little pig using my CuteZCute cutter packed into our Easy Lunchboxes.

My girls have heard this song before thanks to their heavy metal daddy, so they knew right away what I was talking about and wanted to help.



This was their collaboration. Rambo kills the big bad wolf (of course) so the girls made him a grave with his bones sticking out...bwahaha! That's my girls :)

If you have never seen the Green Jelly video or heard the song CLICK HERE to watch it on YouTube video.



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...