HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pancake Fun!


This past Saturday I tried something fun for my breakfast. Day after day I am so inspired by the pancake art at Jenni Price Illustrations, but have been kind of intimidated to try. After she was sweet enough to guest post on my blog and shared a tutorial for making a Christmas Angel, I knew I had to try.

I planned on making the Angel on Christmas morning, but thought I needed a trial run before I dive in. So what else is more festive than a Christmas tree complete with a star and presents! 


C's first present and bow pancake art!

After several attempts I finally did it! The creating is easier than I thought, it was adjusting the heat to keep the pancakes from browning that was the hardest part. After about 4 (tasty) browned pancakes, we finally had the right recipe.



This was a special surprise pancake I made for my hubby. 
C decide after trying her hand at the above mentioned present and bow she wanted to create 100% by herself.









She was very proud of herself as you can tell.



Thank you Jenni for the fun inspiration! This is easily going to become a weekend family fun event and we can not wait to try the Angel on Christmas morning!

7 comments:

Keeley McGuire said...

These are SO fantastic!!

karen said...

Oh my goodness! I'm definitely going to have to give these a try!

deb duty said...

She should be proud! Her pancakes are so cute! Too cute to eat!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

wow, these all turned out just fantastic! what a fun little christmas activity. too cute!

MelissaQ said...

wow! not sure how I ended up on this blog but Im so glad I did!! I am def. going to try these. Im guessing its food color and thin batter. Im going to try and look up the guest post. Thank you, my kids are going to love this, they love when I write their initials, they will flip with these..no punn intended. thanks again, http://mvkq3.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!!! They are fantastic! I was right then when I said there is no end to your talents!

Happy Wednesday, S!

Jenni Price said...

Hey Steph....can I just say I'm so proud of you?!!! I've seen many first attempts shared by blog friends and yours are one of the best I've seen yet! Great job friend! Your artistic talents are shining through!

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...