HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Out My Bathroom Window - Snow For Halloween!

Sunrise this morning

Snow for Halloween, awesome! This is our first snowfall since moving to NEPA and while the locals were not welcoming of the snow, we were beside ourselves with excitement. 


Yesterday after a few inches had fallen we bundled up the girls and headed out into the white powder. The flakes that fell where big and fluffy and poured down around us. C barely made it out the basement door before she threw herself to the ground and made her very first snow angel. Daddy quickly showed the girls how to make snowballs...and then proceeded to throw them at mommy..lol

We got the sled and set up at the top of one of our hills. The girls thought that was pretty cool especially when daddy gave them a big push. Even Sookie thought the snow was awesome. She was running, rolling and eating the snow. The neighbor girl came over and showed C how to roll snow balls for making a snowman. They decorated him and named him of course....Frosty.



I woke this morning to the most beautiful sight. It reminds me of when I used to spend a winter weekend in Lake Tahoe. Waking up and seeing the gorgeous winter wonderland landscape was always my most favorite part, and now I get to have it in my own backyard for the winter. Everyone tells me the novelty will wear off after a month, but I do not think it will. I have fresh eyes for this and am so excited for the next snow fall.


Ni Hao Yall

9 comments:

Sonoma Bento said...

Oh it is so beautiful Steph! Enjoy it, and stay warm. :)

becky3086 said...

The first snowfall is always lovely.

Pat said...

Your view is so beautiful...even with snow...thanks for sharing its ever changing face.

Leesha said...

I always get so excited during the first snow of the year. Its so pretty! :)

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Oh my goodness! I wanna be your neighbor! All we have are cacti!
Gorgeous images,
Nancy-of the crazy 9

Unknown said...

Loving the snow! The light is gorgeous in these shots. Thank you for sharing!

Veronica Lee said...

OMG! Is it snowing already?

Beautiful, Steph!!

Jenni Price said...

Simply beautiful...love your photography!

Kim of Mo Betta said...

Oh my! These are SO gorgeous!! It poured down rain on Halloween here, and it was in the 70's today. No snow for quite a while I'm sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...