HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Princess Bento & Blogiversary in 7 days!!


Today C wanted a "princess theme" bento so I made a castle sami with a cheesy crown. Snacking peppers, carrot chips with hummus and pineapple skewers around out this lunch. I was in a little bit of a hurry so it's not as lovely as I would like. However what is so so to me, is perfect and wonderful to C. I love her. Today I packed her lunch in our Easy Lunchbox. containers.

Speaking of Easy Lunchboxes, in 7 days we are having our 3yr Blogiversary! We have some fun prizes that will be given away!!


Happa Hapa is offering one winner a fantastic Crayon Purse! 






 Okay tell me that is not just fun-ctional but wickedly fabulous too! I have a feeling once my girls see this, I will be ordering a couple...lol






Easy Lunchboxes is offering one lucky winner a container set and one lunch bag (winner can choose color). If you followed my bento adventures last school year, you have seen that I love packing our lunches in these. Like today for example :)

...and if those prizes weren't enough, my shop is offering a custom made Summer Dress. The winner will choose the size (12m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5 or 6) and you will have the option of having the bodice embroidered with a monogram if you choose. 


The dress will be made from coordinating Moda Hushabye by Tula Pink Fabric. Don't you just love the soft colors and the flowered duckie! Love this fabric!

Also up for grabs from my shop is your choice of one of our ready to ship Wipes Cases
That is four amazing prizes for 4 lucky winners!

The giveaway will start Sept 10th so plan on popping over after it starts and enter to win these outstanding prizes!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Congrats on hitting 3 years! That's a long time :-) Hope things are going well and you're totally settled in!

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats once again!!

Is the contest open to non-US residents!!!?????

Jenni Price said...

These prizes are seriously fabulous! Is it too late to enter?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...