HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blueberry Zucchini Bread {recipe}


Sticking with the fresh blueberry theme after making the blueberry jam, I had to make something to go with it right? This bread is not too sweet and has the wonderful tart bite from the fresh blueberries. And with zucchini added, it's super moist and your kids are eating veggies without even knowing it ;)

Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Ingredients:

3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch kosher salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon

2 cups grated zucchini
2 cups fresh blueberries
3 eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 325 and prepare 2 loaf pans. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a smaller separate bowl combine the wet ingredients to include the zucchini. NOTE: Do not drain the zucchini for this recipe.
When ready, add the wet to the dry and combine. Once everything is mixed well fold in the blueberries. Pour batter into the two prepared loaf pans.

Bake for 45-60 minutes or until an inserted butter knife comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.






P.S. I got to use my NEW Rachel Ray bread pan and it's awesome! I won a giveaway at Wicked Good Dinner for a 5 pc Rachel Ray baking set. You have no idea how bad I needed this!

Enjoy the recipe, it's amazing!

2 comments:

Arlene Braun Mobley said...

Your bread looks really good. I haven't made zucchini bread in years. Adding blueberries was a brilliant idea!

Veronica Lee said...

I love anything with blueberries in them!

Your bread looks too good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...