HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Darcy Lane Designs - Super Cute Ruffled Bloomers



I wanted to share a super cute shop called Darcy Lane Designs. During the Sew Mama Sew May Day Giveaways she was offering the most adorable ruffled bloomers for a prize. While my girls are too old for diaper covers, I thought of my sister (whom at the time was weeks away from delivery) and knew I had to enter to win for her. Guess what? I won!

Darcy messaged me with the good news and I replied. However through some mis-communication on my part she picked another winner. When I realized my mistake I promptly emailed her again and when she told me she chose another winner, I was bummed but totally understood. That's when Darcy said, no worries...i'll make you one too. How sweet is that! She totally didn't have to but because she is so sweet, she did.

Her generosity is one reason I wanted to share her shop with you all, the other is the wickedly cute "disco dot" bloomers I got in the mail...


photo courtesy Darcy Lane Designs

I asked her to make it in a size 6-12 months. I can not wait to see Mallory crawling and toddling all over in these adorable bloomers and I can't wait to see her mama's reaction when the mail man shows up with a box of goodies, including these bloomers. Stop by Darcy Lane Designs on Etsy and see all the other bloomers in beautiful, yummy fabrics. 




Disclaimer: I was not asked or approached by Darcy Lane Designs to write a review. I won the above mentioned item in a giveaway. Any and all opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...