HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chicken Of The Sea swag Bag Winners!


Thank you everyone whom entered and for your funny comments. I am constantly amazed and the weird and funny things my girls say on a daily basis..lol

Now for the winners........ Congrats to :

#4 woman of hope and prayer said...

4




My daughter once asked me why this lady was wearing clothes that didn't match when we were out in town. I am just hoping the lady didn't hear her.


...and Congrats to.....

#3 Staci said...

3




My son cracks me up every day. At his last birthday party he announced that no one could go in the garage because it was "full of mommy's junk." I tried to explain it was things for our yard sale, but I'm not sure anyone believed me!

1 comments:

Staci A said...

I'm so excited to have won. Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...