HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Coffee Universe and Del Mar {photography}

Planet Creamer and The Milky Way

My Coffee Universe

10cc of Creamer STAT

Just a quick note to thank you all for your support today. I went through the whole list after my daughter spiked a fever (when it rains it pours) and was finally resting. I am following everyone via GFC, RSS, FB, Twitter and or Etsy. Some had Facebook "friend requests" instead of "Like" so those sites I am sorry I can not follow since my personal page is for family and friends. If I missed anyone just say "yo biotch you missed me" and I will jump right on it...lol

Edit: I just had to come back to say you all rock! The way we are all pulling together to show support for one another is awesome and if nothing else came out of this whole thing, I think coming together to build a stronger community and have each others backs is pretty terrific :) Kisses!

After the very long and emotional day I decided I need to change my Chi, so I am showing you my coffee universe I shot Weds in my kitchen. It's amazing what you can do with coffee and coconut creamer :)

Then Friday morning M and I went to Del Mar. There is a certain restaurant I have been wanting to shot and it was the perfect beautiful day for it. Enjoy.

Morning Stroll

"Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk and never once pulled back on the leash?" ~Robert Braul


Americana Restaurant


Breakfast Of Champions

7 comments:

Semper Fi Momma said...

I love the Del Mar pics! Those are awesome :) You have such an awesome talent.

Jacque said...

Those pics are awesome! Great way to clear your mind... by taking a stroll! :)

Unknown said...

I am a Blogmania Dream Team member - So I get it! Thanks for your honest posts, your upfront attitude and your support of all the other bloggers that were scammed. You made lemonade out of lemons and that is pretty amazing. I am going to try to follow as many on the list as I can! To show solidarity!

Thanks!

momof2 said...

Oh my gosh! Those are fabulous photos!

Danielle

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Okay so you cook and you take amazing pics...girl wonder :)- amazing. I had to read the directions that the 'easy' Frittata to get it- I am so cooking dumb ;) ha. i looks really good though.

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!!! The photos are amazing, Steph!

Anonymous said...

those 3 coffee shots are AWESOME!!! I've never tried that but I think I'm gonna! thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...