HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



Happy Holidays everyone! It has been a few days since my last post as I am sure I am not alone. My mom and brother flew into town last Tuesday and of course we had more family come in on Christmas Eve for our big annual dinner and games. Christmas morning was a fun frenzy as always. Gorgeous bright colored paper, ribbons and bows filled my living room and were quickly shredded and left in heaping piles as soon as the girls were given the word.

Hubby went back to work today and family will slowly began leaving but the wonderful memories of this years Christmas will remain. This year was made even more special because it is our last season in California with our family. Next year we will be on the East Coast under fluffy blankets of snow and my dream of someday having a "white Christmas" will be a reality. Will it be as spectacular and magical as I always dreamed?  I am excited to find out :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. We did get snow here on the East Coast and it was beautiful.

Journal Mommy Yenny said...

Merry Christmas to you and family, Steph :)

Carma Sez said...

Wow - I didn't realize will soon be East Coasties together :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...