HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Bento #5

C's Lunch

Batty sami's, mini cupcake, wheat thins, cheesy bats,
 grapes and grape tomatoes.

M's Lunch

Batty sami, cheesy bats, baby carrots, container with hummus,
 grapes, pumpkin and spider gummies.


Mommy Bento

H&C on Orowheat Thins, everything bagel chips, hummus, 
sliced red plum, mini cupcake.


I am still a day behind posting the bento's so this was yesterday's lunches but also it is today's entry for What's For Lunch Weds Week 20!!

5 comments:

Glory said...

The eyes on the bats are a Great Idea. Nice touch. I'm totally going to try that.

Happy Little Bento said...

Bat stencil too, so cute! I'll have to do bats soon. So creepy!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Your bats are too cute! I should have but eyes on mine!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I did bats in our bento today too - I got some of those bat picks and just thought the were the cutest (sorry, no pics - I keep forgetting to take them after I pack Pierce's lunch). Wish I'd had a batty stencil for mine though.

Lia Chen said...

Love your lot of bats bento! hehehe ... Red eyes make them so real and spooky. Awesome job Steph :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...