HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Bento #3


 C Lunch

Packed in main compartment of C's Easy Lunch Boxes Container is a AP&PB spider sami, grape tomatoes, Annie's cheddar bunnies, carrots, container of Trader Joe's hummus. The extra compartments have a sliced red plum, gummy taranchula and a purple sprinkle cookie.


M Lunch

M has the same main ingredients except no tomatoes and cookie.


I was visiting Marukai Value yesterday hoping they have restocked the bento boxes (it has been 3 weeks already) and to my chagrin, they have not...bummer! However I did find this cute bag that fits the Easy Lunch Boxes container perfectly, like a glove! Now I do not have to share my bag with C.....cute right?






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the spider picks. Cute!

Jami said...

The sami is so cute I thought you sent 2 cookies! I love this!

Sara said...

CUTE!!!


The items from the giveaway arrived today! THANKS SO MUCH! ORION LOVED THEM!


www.kumquatdropsnpomegranatekisses.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee said...

I love the spider picks and of course the spider sandwich.

Happy Friday, Steph!

Colette S said...

Those are so cute. We love ours!

Angeleyes said...

Love the spider print on the sammy! I think I must make one to irk my boy! hahahaha

tata | bonitafood said...

I really love the sandwich with spider print. Oh, I envy you for the box, it looks cool :D

Susan Yuen said...

Your children must be so thrilled when they open up their lunches! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...