HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun Finds At Ross

A few days ago Shannon at What's For Lunch at Our House found some awesome bento/muffin tin monday deals at Ross. She posted a pic on Twit Pic and got everyone running to their local Ross stores. After taking C to school I went and did my shopping and was excited by what I found.




You can never have enough cutters...lol 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh how I miss Ross! They don't have them on the East Coast, at least not by me:( On a happier note, just wanted to let you know I gave you an award in tomorrow's post.

Carma Sez said...

I like to pop in at Ross every now and then. It is where I always get my sunglasses since I drop them every few months and have to get new ones. My new Steve Madden ones are awesome!! esp at $10.00...they also have great baby gifts...you got some cool goodies..

House Of Aqua said...

I love the lunch bag! I was in Ross last week and I saw those Wilton cookie cutters, that is a great deal compared to full retail price!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...