HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cow and Gator Bento's


C's Bento

While making C's bento this morning it suddenly reminded me of the fair. I later ask hubby if he saw the same thing and he just gave me the side ways smile and said no. Why do I see the fair? First off the PB&Nutella cows remind me of always making sure the 4H tents are the first place we go. Then the blueberry corn mini muffins I made yesterday for my bento stash remind me of the homemade blueberry pies that are always being sold by someones cute lil grandma, and of course balloons! Can not forget about balloons at the fair, we always end up with more than we need. So, do you see it to?

Daddy's Bento

Monday I was very ill with my ulcer so no one's lunch the last few days has been anything particularity spectacular enough to post about. However today I am feeling much better so I thought I would be more creative with hubbz lunch as well. He has an alligator that I used food coloring and a toothpick to try and make some details. I like him, think he looks kinda cuddly which is probably not good for a gator but what can I say...lol

4 comments:

Mimi said...

How impressive, my husband would be thrilled got get a cute croc!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mimi

***Sharon*** said...

Feel better! The bentos look adorable!

Veronica Lee said...

The cows and the alligator are TOTALLY adorable!!!

Happy Thursday, you very talented lady!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I like the alligator, very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...