HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, August 27, 2010

Back Home Bento



While we have already been home for a few days I still have yet to go grocery shopping. The girls were begging for a bento lunch so I decided to make one with whatever I could find that hadn't gone bad while we were away...thank goodness for the freezer..lol

So today we have a cheesy noodle, carrot and broccoli mix with turkey dogs. The side tins have baby carrots, mixed nuts and alphabet cookies.  I love the heart hot dogs. I found them on another blog I started following through Twitter and just knew my girls would love them. However I can not remember the blog name, (it was before I left for vaca)  but as soon as I can find her I will pass her wed address on to you :)

3 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

My son starts preschool in 2 weeks p/t and I just ordered some bento supplies. I have no clue what I'm doing but am excited to try it out!

Kel said...

What a cool lunch container! Where did you get it?? I was just swinging by to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Mommy to ♥Pickle and SugarPlum♥ said...

super cute! I'm thinking about converting. Boring food just isn't cutting it around here anymore! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...