HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, April 30, 2010

Silk PureAlmond Milk Winners

Thank you everyone who entered. Our family has really been enjoying the Silk PureAlmond, it actually has become a new staple with my girls whom love to drink it ice cold..super yummy!


Winner #1 Free Coupon and Chico Bag....#6 The Hillbilly Housewife  


Winner #2 Free Coupon...#11 Tiffany


Winner #3 Free Coupon ... #14 carma

Congrats ladies!







Photobucket

2 comments:

The Hillbilly Wife said...

Thanks so so much!!

We are really changing our eating habits around here, and my husband and I can't wait to try this!

The Hillbilly Wife said...

Oh..and perfect timing on the bag;it's market season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...