HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Sunday, April 18, 2010

eShaki.com Review

This is it. I am blown away and might actually have a hard time writing this review because this company has left me speechless. What is the company? eShakti.com!!! My first question to myself was "why have I not seen this store before"?

So let me drop a little personal info on you about me. I hate (with a passion) clothes shopping! I will literally get into the store and then refuse to shop. Drives my hubby up the wall because I love to complain about not having anything to wear, but yet I refuse to do anything about it until I have to. When it gets so bad the choice is either go shopping or go naked, yah well that's when I decided to shop.


Like many other woman I hate my body. Unlike most woman with this outlook of themselves, mine is actually clinical...blah blah blah. Also like many woman I have curves, love them or hate them no matter how skinny I get they are always there. This makes shopping even harder. What may fit in the hip is too big in the legs. What fits in the shoulders is way too tight for my bust and what may say Size 6/8 feels more like a 00. I just want clothes to fit me. I am an individual, no one else is just like me and no one else has this exact body.

What if you could have your own personal seamstress? What if you could order an amazing dress, beautiful top or slimming pant custom to your measurements? Well I did and you can too, anytime 24/7 from the comfort of your own home. No one staring at you as you walk out of a dressing room to the mirror hoping to god that they don't notice what you already know..."this is not the right size".


eShakti.com is your personal seamstress. It's so easy it's sick. Pop online (like your not already online 24/7 anyways right) go to eShakti.com and browse the huge selection of clothing for woman. Day dresses, blouses, pants, skirts and so much more in between. Now here is the FUN part I think. Lets say you find a shirt you love but hate the length of the sleeve. Change it. That's right I said change it! Want a scoop neckline and not a square...change it! Want the length shorter....that's right, change it! Totally customize this top to your likings not the manufactures.

I do not do dresses. I have one and you may have seen it previously. Dresses and I are like oil and water. I am never comfortable. Does it make my hips look to wide? Does it accentuate my yes I have a 4 yr old and I still have a baby belly tummy? So what better way to review eShakti.com and my "personal seamstress" but to order a dress..eeeek!

In front of my computer (webcam off) I did my measurements from shoulder to toes. eShakti.com has a wonderful tutorial on how to perform all these measurements if you need help. I entered all my measurements into the correct boxes and hit order. It was that simple and that fast. Plus once you add your measurements eShakti.com keeps them on record and will fill your next orders using those measurements..sweet!

The day my dress came I was floored. Now only was the fabric great but my dress had a fully lined skirt and bodice. It's not a big deal to some but a nice touch I thought. Being that I sew clothing I am a little OCD about checking the construction and especially the stitching. My dress is beautiful, very professional and I saw no weak points that may unravel in the wash. Nothing is worse than spending money on an outfit for it to fall apart after a few washes..grrrr. The best part, it fits like a glove. Tight in all the right places and light and flowy in others. I could not be happier or more impressed. What do you think? Now I just need to go buy a great pair of shoes. Please excuse the lack of makeup and sad mommy hair, it's been a long week.






About eShakti.com

Our Mission:

To make every customer look her absolute best by providing amazing drape and always carrying any size she wants, and by letting her change the style too to suit herself.


Our Belief:

We believe in the internet since it benefits the customers and helps those companies who are customer-centered. The following are two important ways the internet changes shopping:




The internet has ensured that a brand needs to mean real benefits, and not just advertising imagery. The internet enables the customer to compare different brands quickly, and even talk to other customers. She asks herself, and sometimes even her Net contacts, `Does it really look great on me? Can I get better value elsewhere? And only if she gets a satisfactory answer does she buy.



A woman can shop for exactly what she wants - no compromise, no premium to pay. She can ask for the fabric, color, body, styling and sizing that she likes. Earlier the information flowed one way: from the manufacturer to the customer. Now, the customer can talk to the manufacturer and easily specify online what she wants and get the clothing made just for her.


Our belief in the internet is captured in our name: Shakti in Sanskrit means power. Hence by eShakti we mean `The Power of the Net. 

Want to know more about eShakti.com follow them on Facebook and Twitter. Plus if you become a new customer you can get $15 towards your order!! Go to eShakti.com and scroll to the bottom of the page and find the "new visitor" button.  You have nothing to lose. Stop by eShakti.com and make yourself happy, your body happy and if your like me, maybe even your hubby...lol







Disclaimer: I was contacted by eShakti.com and sent the above mentioned product to review free of charge. The opinions stated in my review are mine and mine alone and are unbiased.

10 comments:

Rachelle S said...

What a cute dress! The company sounds great, I love that you can adjust different things about the clothing. I like longer shirts and sleeves so this would be perfect to customize my own clothing!

Pam Bowers said...

The dress looks great on you. I've never heard of this company before. I'll have to check it out.

Veronica Lee said...

You look great in that cute dress.
I'll have to check it out!

Happy Monday!!

Maddycakes Muse said...

Hi! I found you through blog frog! I totally understand what you are talking ~ I'm not a dress person! After being in the Marines 21 years and wearing a uniform, what's a girl to wear in the "real" world? I retired last summer and started a company doing children's theme parties. My blog is about frugal ideas and tips for parties and entertaining....not just kids parties.

Blessings,
Michelle
www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

Birdy's Boutique said...

Great dress on you!

muffintinmom said...

that's it, I am doomed. The rest of my afternoon will be sucked up into shopping at eshakti. I already scoped out a few things and I am in LOVE with the customization!!

Kudos to eshakti

And what a fantastic review.

Help! Mama Remote... said...

looks comfortable and just in time for summer

LissaL said...

I love the dress and you look great in it! I will definitely have to check out eShakti.com :)

HSUper Parents said...

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love your products - you're so talented!
http://hsuperparents.blogspot.com

***Sharon*** said...

I don't know what's funnier: "webcam off" or "please excuse the lack of make-up." Like you wear a lot of make-up to begin with! You don't need any! :)

Checked out their website - pretty cool! Now why didn't I think of that?!?

Great review!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...