HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Friday, April 2, 2010

Coming Soon CSN Review

I am currently writing several reviews and one for them is for CSNStores.com! I have been fortunate to work with them in the past and once again have a wonderful opportunity to review with them again. 

With over 200 websites you can find anything you need through CSN Stores. Having a baby and looking for some new and stylish cribs? Stop by BabyCribsPlus.com. Is your cookware old, scratched and out dated? Checkout Cookware.com. Anything and everything you could ever want or need can be found with CSN. Stay tuned for my review!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love working with CSN!
My novel is out!
www.TeresaMoodyAuthor.com

Melanie said...

Stopping by from SITS! I am definitely interested in working with you for a review. Check out my blog at www.tutubugblog.blogspot to see my tutu's and we can talk from there. Happy Easter!!!

Melanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...