HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Saturday, February 13, 2010

WholesaleKeychains.com Winners!




#6 - Jenn said...
I actually think I like the broken heart keychain the best. Reminds me of the "best friends" necklaces I used to have when I was younger :)


#9 - La Yen said...
And I follow you
#2 - Stephanie said...
I would choose the crystal heart keychain and keyring, its so pretty! (not sure if the email addy will post on here so here is my email: steph4575@msn.com)
Congrats to you ladies !!!!






Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet! I'm so excited, thank you so much! I'll be on the lookout for the email! =)

Unknown said...

wahoo! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Nicole said...

Congrats to the winner! I have a surprise for you on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...