HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The DIY Dish - It's NEW!

 

I am so excited about the new DIY Dish! Not only because it is from the creators of You Can Make This, SWAK Embroidery and You Can Quilt This, but because these creative ladies, Kim and Kris are fabulous!! To kick off this new site they are having a awesome giveaway!!! 

"To celebrate the launch of this new show, our friends at Janome are letting us give away TWO (yes, TWO!!) dream machines! Someone is going to win the Janome 350e EMBROIDERY machine and a second person is going to win the Janome DC4030 SEWING machine! Now how cool is that?!"

 
Personally I can not wait to see what happens next on this new site.









Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...