HOME           ABOUT ME           PHOTOGRAPHY           BENTO           RECIPES        PR/PITCHES        DISCLOSURE         WEEKLY LINKS
***NOTICE: Please bare with me while I reload ALL the images that was deleted in a Blogger/Google+ fiasco. All images from the past 3 years have been deleted and it will take me awhile to reload everything and get my blog back to it's original state. Thank you for your patience! ***

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Post It NoteTuesday































Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am feeling your pain today...I have two whiners and Aunt Flo deserves to die in a fire. Go Tuesday!

TaderDoodles said...

Can I borrow your post it on whining? I need it in triplicate!

LOL

Happy Post It's Tuesday

Veronica Lee said...

Great posts!! LOL!!

Have a happy Tuesday!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love your dogs name....from True Blood?

Ali said...

True Blood? Okay I am out of the TV loop (when, where?) but recently addicted to the Twilight saga books! I luv me some bloodsuckers!

Tina said...

Funny stuff! Have a great day from another military wife/almost 20 yeah baby.

Pamela Gold said...

Eric is so. freaking. YUMMY.

I am nursing, haven't had my Aunt Flo to visit for almost two years now. I'll be finished nursing the end of next month. I'm totally screwed.

Regina said...

Loved the sticky notes today ^_^

Well at least something comes with getting older...I got to "Boot" Aunt Flo out the door and she ain't comin back no more no more!!!! LOL

Hugs,
Regi

Lothiriel said...

I hear ya! Aunt flo does the same to me!! How the heck am I supposed to plan the next baby if it's not constant!?

a49erfangirl said...

Ohh I need that post on whining in this house especially during the time my kids play video games.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...